PDA

View Full Version : Re: RMS St. Helena

CupCaked
September 12th, 2003, 12:30 PM
(Deirdre Saoirse Moen) wrote:

>Currently on my short list is the 11 "countries" (as counted by the
>Traveler's Century Club) in the Atlantac ocean, which include:

<snipped>

>Faroe Islands
>Greenland
>Iceland

These are on my short list, too. We're currently considering a
Radisson itinerary for the future that goes from Edinburgh to New York
via Faroe Islands, Shetland Islands, Iceland, Greenland and
Newfoundland.

Karen

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Deirdre Saoirse Moen
September 12th, 2003, 06:47 PM
In article >, karens - AT-
cupcaked-DOT-com wrote:

> These are on my short list, too. We're currently considering a
> Radisson itinerary for the future that goes from Edinburgh to New York
> via Faroe Islands, Shetland Islands, Iceland, Greenland and
> Newfoundland.

Oooh, that sounds like great fun. Alas, I can't do cruises very often, so
I may not get to go on everything I'd like to. :)

--
_Deirdre http://deirdre.net
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who