PDA

View Full Version : Pre Cruise Tampa Hotels

Kai
September 13th, 2003, 03:20 AM
I am looking for a nice hotel to stay in the night before our cruise. I am
hoping to find a place that offers both airport and port
shuttles...hopefully before and after the cruise (kind of like a park and
fly). I am willing to pay for a shuttle perhaps one way. Any advice is
appreciated~
Kai

Frank Winger
September 13th, 2003, 11:18 AM
We stayed at the Embassy Suites near the Tampa airport (N Westshore Blvd).
Excellent hotel, fair price, includes full breakfast . The have a
stay/crusie pkg with shuttle service.

Best of luck.