PDA

View Full Version : Re: How are New Years bookings going

Charlie Funk
September 17th, 2003, 01:59 PM
If you are waiting for prices to come down, you're in for a shock. Many of
the ships are either waitlisted or only the most expensive staterooms are
still available.

I believe we will see a shift to stable pricing in 2004. Prices probably
will never return to 1993 levels but will stabilize and rise as pent up
demand is released.

Instead of waiting for prices to come down, a prospective cruiser will be
better served going ahead and booking what they want with a local agent that
will monitor pricing just in case I'm wrong. :o)

--
Charlie Funk
Just Cruisin' Plus