PDA

View Full Version : Re: Which way from Marocco to Senegal

Aitor
September 10th, 2003, 09:07 AM
On 6 Sep 2003 02:21:20 -0700, (Joe_Royle)
wrote:

>"ManNextDoor" > wrote in message >...
>> It's a very dangerous road, it goes trough the desert/seaside.
>> There is much robery.
>> The best is going by convoy, with a guide.
>>

>> "Gienek" > schreef in bericht
>> > I apologize for my English language. I am Polish and do not know this
>> > language<snip>
>
>ManNextDoor is WRONG in his assertion about this route!

I agree, I have done it southward and northward this summer.
Morocco-Western Sahara-Mauritania-Senegal and back.

Regards,

Aitor
http://w3.to/travellers

Javier Vazquez
September 10th, 2003, 09:37 AM
oh, is the moroccan-mauritanian-border no longer a one way border? i
tought u couldn't officially cross the border from mauritania to morocco...

cheers
javier

Aitor wrote:
> <snip>
>
> I agree, I have done it southward and northward this summer.
> Morocco-Western Sahara-Mauritania-Senegal and back.
>

> Regards,
>
> Aitor
> http://w3.to/travellers

Aitor
September 15th, 2003, 11:28 AM
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:37:43 +0200, Javier Vazquez
> wrote:

>oh, is the moroccan-mauritanian-border no longer a one way border? i
>tought u couldn't officially cross the border from mauritania to morocco...

Yes, no problem. It happened before (years ago) but it is open to
cross northward.