PDA

View Full Version : Photographic safari - Botswana

Jerry Enfield
December 28th, 2003, 11:06 PM
What's a photographic safari really like? That's what I wanted to know
before my first trip. After I returned from my third trip to Botswana
in three years, I decided to write a book about it. That was 1990.

Now, in an effort to save the video I took, I'm in the process of
capturing the VHS tapes on DVDs. I have begun to post some of the
video excerpts on my Web site, compressed in Windows Media Video
format (with a significant loss of detail from the DVD version).

There are not professional tapes. I purchased the video camera in 1988
before my first trip and I had taken less than an hour of video before
I left.

If you would like to know what a photographic safari is really like,
take a look:

http://jaenfield/crosswinds.net/nonfiction/index.html

Comments appreciated.

Liz
December 29th, 2003, 12:12 AM
In message >
Jerry Enfield > wrote:

> If you would like to know what a photographic safari is really like,
> take a look:
>
> http://jaenfield/crosswinds.net/nonfiction/index.html
>
> Comments appreciated.

"No data could be fetched for this URL"