PDA

View Full Version : Boulders Beach Lodge - SimonsTown - South Africa

harfin
September 10th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know of or has any stayed at Boulders Beach Lodge in
SimonsTown, South Africa.

The web page looks great and we are planning to spend some time there
early next year for a special event...but would really appreciate
feedback from someone who has stayed there or eaten there.

Thanks

Jim Ley
September 10th, 2003, 08:40 PM
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:03:51 +0000, harfin
> wrote:

>The web page looks great and we are planning to spend some time there
>early next year for a special event...but would really appreciate
>feedback from someone who has stayed there or eaten there.

I've had breakfast there, it was nice, good value for money - they
kept bringing toast/coffee etc, friendly staff, and had penguins
wondering around in the background. I could easily imagine sitting
there a lot and spending time in the cafe and watchin the penguins.

Jim.

harfin
September 10th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Thanks Jim,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. That was exactly our thought,
that it'd be a good location to relax and have a celebration with
some friends.

Anyone else stayed there ore eaten there?

Koos Greeff
September 11th, 2003, 06:16 AM
When it comes to eating - it is well known and popular for the good food it
offers.

Greetings
Koos

harfin > wrote in message

> Thanks Jim,
>

> Your feedback is greatly appreciated. That was exactly our thought,
> that it'd be a good location to relax and have a celebration with
> some friends.
>

> Anyone else stayed there ore eaten there?
>

> --

Wagner Lorenz
September 24th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Hi!
We went there for lunch a few times a couple of years ago. Friendly, relaxed
atmosphere. If we hadn't arranged accommodation elsewhere we might as well
have stayed there. Enjoy!
B.