TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   READ THIS BEFORE POSTING TO THIS NEWSGROUP (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27242)

Hal Segal, moderator October 24th, 2003 10:54 PM

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING TO THIS NEWSGROUP

There are now two especially good websites that contain consumer
reviews of all-inclusive resorts:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/
and
http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com/

Before posting a question to this newsgroup, we suggest that you first
try these two sites -- it might save you the time of waiting for replies
here.

If you've already tried those sites and have further questions, then
this newsgroup might come in handy. We also welcome consumer reviews
here.

Hal Segal, moderator
rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive