TravelBanter

-   Latin America (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nicaragua (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=175103)

Robert Broughton February 9th, 2012 09:28 PM

Nicaragua

Keith wrote:

I'm planning a vacation in Nicaragua this November. We'll be flying into
and out of Liberia, CR (cheap, nonstop flight). It looks like there's
transportation available to the border, but there is also talk of a
shuttle
to San Juan del Sur and Granada. Does anyone know of this operation, or
if there is connecting bus service at Penas Blancas?

We have a general idea of where we want to go, but have a lot of questions
about reaching some places (el Castillo, for instance). We welcome
information from anyone who has visited, and will be happy to hear from
travel providers within Nicaragua.

Try contacting these people in Granada: http://www.paxeos.com/

--
Bob Broughton