TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Continental threats (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=811)

Yaofeng September 9th, 2003 07:48 PM

Continental threats

"Te Canaille" wrote in message news:Q6b7b.43885$uh6.41692@lakeread05...

I'll make a new pad. My wife and I will certainly never fly Continental or purchase E-tickets again. We travel for other
business as well and probably only spend about $ 5,000 to $6,000 a year on tickets. That certainly is no big loss for Continental,
but will be my small protest.

Not flying with CO anymore is probably the only thing you can do.
Because you don't have a case. Just one month ago I checked in with a
luggage a tad over-sized going from Newark to Aruba. The agent waved
her hand and let me go. I was fully prepared to pay the $80 charge
for a 20" bicyle front wheel ($20) I brought for a friend's kid.

Yaofeng

[email protected] September 10th, 2003 12:28 AM

Continental threats

On 9 Sep 2003 11:48:41 -0700, (Yaofeng) wrote:

"Te Canaille" wrote in message news:Q6b7b.43885$uh6.41692@lakeread05...

I'll make a new pad. My wife and I will certainly never fly Continental or purchase E-tickets again. We travel for other
business as well and probably only spend about $ 5,000 to $6,000 a year on tickets. That certainly is no big loss for Continental,
but will be my small protest.

Not flying with CO anymore is probably the only thing you can do.
Because you don't have a case. Just one month ago I checked in with a
luggage a tad over-sized going from Newark to Aruba. The agent waved
her hand and let me go. I was fully prepared to pay the $80 charge
for a 20" bicyle front wheel ($20) I brought for a friend's kid.

Yaofeng

Now here is a sensible passenger that knew what he was doing and was
prepared to pay. He's the one who deserved the favor, not the ranter.