TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Domnestic flights in Mexico (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88714)

May 2nd, 2006 02:42 PM

Domnestic flights in Mexico

I am planning a round trip in Mexico and have just started for domnestic
flights, but at first glance they seem very expensive. Any tips for cheapest
airline, special round-trip offers etc would be most welcome.

Henrik

James Robinson May 2nd, 2006 03:00 PM

wrote:

I am planning a round trip in Mexico and have just started for
domnestic flights, but at first glance they seem very expensive. Any
tips for cheapest airline, special round-trip offers etc would be most
welcome.

The cheapest airlines in Mexico, like Aero California, have a poor safety
record. Stick with the major airlines.