TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Armenia, Karabagh, Iran, Turkey - website - alone trip 2003 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5816)

Bartolus January 23rd, 2004 06:16 PM

Armenia, Karabagh, Iran, Turkey - website - alone trip 2003

I would like to invite You all to my wesbite about alone 9-week trip
around Armenia, Nagorno Karabagh, Iran and Turkey in the summer of
2003.

http://www.middleeast2003.prv.pl

with best regards
Bartolus

Alfred Molon January 23rd, 2004 08:15 PM

Armenia, Karabagh, Iran, Turkey - website - alone trip 2003

In article ,
says...
I would like to invite You all to my wesbite about alone 9-week trip
around Armenia, Nagorno Karabagh, Iran and Turkey in the summer of
2003.

http://www.middleeast2003.prv.pl

Thanks for sharing these pictures. I'm impressed that you had the guts
to visit such a place, where until a few years ago there was a civil
war.
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Austria, Budapest and
Portugal