TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Refused to get off ship in France (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27021)

RTCReferee June 10th, 2004 10:41 PM

Refused to get off ship in France

(CupCaked) wrote:

I think they can request a state funeral, and Reagan did, apparently.

Fine, but let's put an upper limit (low) on the amount paid by the taxpayers.

While watching the news last night of the events in Washington DC, I
also thought it odd that the hoopla was for a man who had not died in
office and had died of natural causes, yet it reminded me so much of
the days surrounding JFK's funeral. Is that what the family was
aiming for, I wonder?

You betcha.