TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Naples, a Mafia Legacy Taints the Earth in Southern Italy - New York Times (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180937)

Tom Hetman January 30th, 2014 03:02 PM

Naples, a Mafia Legacy Taints the Earth in Southern Italy - New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/30/wo...y.html?hp&_r=0

Interessante il commento di uno dei lettoi:

A. Stanton
Dallas, TX 1 hour ago

I was in Naples back in 1972 and the garbage piles were spectacular
even then, sometimes reaching over the rooftops. There is something
strangely reassuring and satisfying about people who are committed to
doing crazy things and persist in their efforts for years and years,
no matter what the consequences.

father mckenzie January 30th, 2014 05:52 PM

Il 30/01/2014 16:02, Tom Hetman ha scritto:
I was in Naples back in 1972 and the garbage piles were spectacular
even then, sometimes reaching over the rooftops.

Io c'ero nel '76 e ste pile di spazzatura che superavano i tetti non le
ho viste. Un po' di realismo?

--
Audiente autem omni populo, dixit discipulis suis: “Attendite a scribis,
qui volunt ambulare in stolis et amant salutationes in foro et primas