TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   !!!QUESTION - Im trying to buy tickets, but I have no credit card,Can I go to some place in person and buy tickets through an agency orsomething??? HELP HELP NEWBIE (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80550)

just posting January 4th, 2006 09:19 PM

!!!QUESTION - Im trying to buy tickets, but I have no credit card,Can I go to some place in person and buy tickets through an agency orsomething??? HELP HELP NEWBIE

LVTravel January 4th, 2006 10:56 PM

!!!QUESTION - Im trying to buy tickets, but I have no credit card, Can I go to some place in person and buy tickets through an agency or something??? HELP HELP NEWBIE

Go to your friendly travel agent (take ID with you) with all the cash you
want. I'm sure they would prefer a check though.

"just posting" wrote in message

Shawn Hirn January 13th, 2006 03:24 AM

!!!QUESTION - Im trying to buy tickets, but I have no credit card, Can I go to some place in person and buy tickets through an agency or something??? HELP HELP NEWBIE

In article ,
"LVTravel" wrote:

Go to your friendly travel agent (take ID with you) with all the cash you
want. I'm sure they would prefer a check though.

Or you can buy from the airline directly.