TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital camera! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=167223)

Suzanne D. June 26th, 2010 07:31 AM

Combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital camera!

"Rocky" wrote in message
Tokyo's most famous gadget maker, Thanko, has another hit product in
its portfolio. For reasons unknown, the infamous company decided it's
time to give the world a combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital
camera.

I had one of those a few years ago--it had a still camera and a video
camera. I thought it would be the coolest thing, but ultimately the photos
weren't that clear, and both the videos and photos were of a terribly low
resolution. Still, if you can get a really good one it is a great idea.
--S.

Rocky[_3_] June 26th, 2010 07:34 AM

Combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital camera!

On Jun 26, 11:31*am, "Suzanne D."
wrote:
"Rocky" wrote in message

Tokyo's most famous gadget maker, Thanko, has another hit product in
its portfolio. For reasons unknown, the infamous company decided it's
time to give the world a combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital
camera.

I had one of those a few years ago--it had a still camera and a video
camera. *I thought it would be the coolest thing, but ultimately the photos
weren't that clear, and both the videos and photos were of a terribly low
resolution. *Still, if you can get a really good one it is a great idea..
--S.

was it 8MP? or less than that?

[email protected] June 26th, 2010 06:28 PM

Combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital camera!

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 00:31:27 -0600, "Suzanne D."
wrote:

"Rocky" wrote in message
Tokyo's most famous gadget maker, Thanko, has another hit product in
its portfolio. For reasons unknown, the infamous company decided it's
time to give the world a combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital
camera.

I had one of those a few years ago--it had a still camera and a video
camera. I thought it would be the coolest thing, but ultimately the photos
weren't that clear, and both the videos and photos were of a terribly low
resolution. Still, if you can get a really good one it is a great idea.
--S.

Please don't respond to spammers, unless you also want to be
labled a spammer.

Suzanne D. June 27th, 2010 12:17 AM

wrote:

"Rocky" wrote in message
Tokyo's most famous gadget maker, Thanko, has another hit product in
its portfolio. For reasons unknown, the infamous company decided it's
time to give the world a combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital
camera.

I had one of those a few years ago--it had a still camera and a video
camera. I thought it would be the coolest thing, but ultimately the
photos
weren't that clear, and both the videos and photos were of a terribly low
resolution. Still, if you can get a really good one it is a great idea.
--S.

Please don't respond to spammers, unless you also want to be
labled a spammer.

Rocky is an established member of this group. Who are you?
--S.

Ron[_6_] June 27th, 2010 12:59 AM

wrote:

"Rocky" wrote in message
Tokyo's most famous gadget maker, Thanko, has another hit product in
its portfolio. For reasons unknown, the infamous company decided it's
time to give the world a combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital
camera.

I had one of those a few years ago--it had a still camera and a video
camera. *I thought it would be the coolest thing, but ultimately the
photos
weren't that clear, and both the videos and photos were of a terribly low
resolution. *Still, if you can get a really good one it is a great idea.
--S.

Please don't respond to spammers, unless you also want to be
labled a spammer.

Rocky is an established member of this group. *Who are you?
--S.

Established spammer.

Tin@ June 27th, 2010 02:53 AM

Combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital camera!

On Jun 26, 6:44*pm, WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:17:26 -0600, "Suzanne D."

wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Rocky" wrote in message
Tokyo's most famous gadget maker, Thanko, has another hit product in
its portfolio. For reasons unknown, the infamous company decided it's
time to give the world a combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital
camera.

I had one of those a few years ago--it had a still camera and a video
camera. *I thought it would be the coolest thing, but ultimately the
photos
weren't that clear, and both the videos and photos were of a terribly low
resolution. *Still, if you can get a really good one it is a great idea.
--S.

Please don't respond to spammers, unless you also want to be
labled a spammer.

Rocky is an established member of this group. *Who are you?
--S.

He/she spams five ****ing groups

No one but Suzy claims she's smart.

[email protected] June 27th, 2010 05:13 AM

Combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital camera!

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:17:26 -0600, "Suzanne D."
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Rocky" wrote in message
Tokyo's most famous gadget maker, Thanko, has another hit product in
its portfolio. For reasons unknown, the infamous company decided it's
time to give the world a combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital
camera.

I had one of those a few years ago--it had a still camera and a video
camera. I thought it would be the coolest thing, but ultimately the
photos
weren't that clear, and both the videos and photos were of a terribly low
resolution. Still, if you can get a really good one it is a great idea.
--S.

Please don't respond to spammers, unless you also want to be
labled a spammer.

Rocky is an established member of this group. Who are you?
--S.

I am the person in one of the 5 NGs he is spamming his crap
to.

Tin@ June 27th, 2010 05:39 AM

On Jun 26, 9:13*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:17:26 -0600, "Suzanne D."

wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Rocky" wrote in message
[...]

Suzy's dense.

martin June 27th, 2010 09:42 AM

wrote:

"Rocky" wrote in message

Tokyo's most famous gadget maker, Thanko, has another hit product in
its portfolio. For reasons unknown, the infamous company decided it's
time to give the world a combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital
camera.

I had one of those a few years ago--it had a still camera and a video
camera. I thought it would be the coolest thing, but ultimately the
photos
weren't that clear, and both the videos and photos were of a terribly
low
resolution. Still, if you can get a really good one it is a great idea.
--S.

Please don't respond to spammers, unless you also want to be
labled a spammer.

Rocky is an established member of this group. Who are you?

He's an idiot like you, most people have plonked him.

[email protected] June 27th, 2010 12:57 PM

Combination of binoculars and an 8MP digital camera!

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 21:39:43 -0700 (PDT), "Tin@"
wrote:

Suzy's dense.

So I figured.