TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Riviera TransAtlantic 15 Nov 2012 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=171932)

Cal Ford March 19th, 2011 06:52 PM

Riviera TransAtlantic 15 Nov 2012

This will be the first TransAtlantic sailing of Oceanias new ship the Riviera.
We have four RTC couples booked already which is enough to form a Trivia Cabal
but more would be welcome.

We really need someone with some geography expertise.

Chrissy Cruiser[_3_] March 19th, 2011 08:01 PM

On 19 Mar 2011 11:52:39 -0700, Cal Ford wrote:

This will be the first TransAtlantic sailing of Oceanias new ship the Riviera.
We have four RTC couples booked already which is enough to form a Trivia Cabal
but more would be welcome.

We really need someone with some geography expertise.

I have had sex in 39 countries and one mile high, does that count? LOL
--
http://cc.st/Chrissy-Cruiser-The-Hellion-Rebellion

Gettamulla Tupya[_2_] March 19th, 2011 08:33 PM

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:01:51 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

I have had sex in 39 countries and one mile high, does that count? LOL

And with different partners, too. ;-)

Janet Wilder March 19th, 2011 09:51 PM

On 3/19/2011 1:52 PM, Cal Ford wrote:
This will be the first TransAtlantic sailing of Oceanias new ship the Riviera.
We have four RTC couples booked already which is enough to form a Trivia Cabal
but more would be welcome.

Most cruises I've been on limit teams to 6.

We really need someone with some geography expertise.

We are very good in US geography and have some key chains to attest to
our world geography skills. I'll have to check out the sailing and see
if we are free.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

[email protected] March 20th, 2011 01:50 AM

Riviera TransAtlantic 15 Nov 2012

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:51:36 -0500, Janet Wilder
wrote:

On 3/19/2011 1:52 PM, Cal Ford wrote:
This will be the first TransAtlantic sailing of Oceanias new ship the Riviera.
We have four RTC couples booked already which is enough to form a Trivia Cabal
but more would be welcome.

Most cruises I've been on limit teams to 6.

Some do and some don't seem to care how many there are. Some ships
even let you score your own paper. Our last cruise they didn't even
do that for progressive trivia - they collected the papers and scored
each of them themselves and then posted the results.

We really need someone with some geography expertise.

My geography in the US is pretty good, and not too bad for Central
America - not so good in Africa or Asia. The key is getting a good
range of interests. I'm good at general knowledge, and science stuff,
but not so good at current singers, movie stars and movies or sports.
And I'd love to go but having just done a cruise in January and a road
trip for a month in Feb-March, I'm probably not going again until next
winter.