TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Share a house in Southen France Spring, summer 2005 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50813)

Maureen Burns November 28th, 2004 08:05 AM

Share a house in Southen France Spring, summer 2005

Take a look if you are interested in sharing a house in Southen France
for 2005 spring or summer. The house is glorious with 5 to 6 berooms.
You can rent a bedroom fo $150 to $250.00 a week and have comfortable
accodations! go to:

or email me at

I have yet to finalize the town it will be in but there are several
that i am looking at. The advantage is that you can invite your
family or friends and it will save money and ofcourse it will be so
much nicer then a hoel that can be very expensive. There is a kitchen
and i might rent a house with a pool if there is enough interest. I
eventually want to buy a house so this might be something to talk
about also. If I buy a house I will only have use of the house for 3
to 5 monthers out of the year so why not share. Houses in France in
hamlets can be had for $25,000.00 USD. Not bad. simple but quaint.

No smokers please and tell me if you have animals. I have a dog that
might be coming to enjoy her French holiday.

Please relate this to any of your dear friends..like minded folks that
might like to share a house.

let me know what you think! Thanka and nice to meet you.