TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Cruise Critic logging in problem (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=120538)

Tony September 5th, 2007 12:25 PM

Cruise Critic logging in problem

Any webtv users having a problem? I have't been able to do so for two
days.

dparkaa September 5th, 2007 03:51 PM

Cruise Critic logging in problem

I have logged on several times with no problem.
"Tony" wrote in message
Any webtv users having a problem? I have't been able to do so for two
days.

dparkaa September 5th, 2007 03:51 PM

Cruise Critic logging in problem

Re previous posts I dont have webtv so that might be a problem.
"Tony" wrote in message
Any webtv users having a problem? I have't been able to do so for two
days.

Jeff Gersten September 5th, 2007 05:57 PM

(Tony) wrote:

Any webtv users having a problem? I have't
been able to do so for two days.

I've had no problem.

There is a previous thread from another webtv user who had the same
problem. I suggested to her that it sounded like a corrupted cookie
problem. Sure enough, when she discarded her cookies, the problem
disappeared.

If you do not know the procedure for clearing cookies on webtv, e-mail
me, and I will lead you through it.

Surfer E2468 September 6th, 2007 02:47 AM

Cruise Critic logging in problem

I have web also,and cleared all my cookies,and still cannot get on
cruise critic

cruise lover