TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Car in Perth (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7986)

Charles van der Genugten April 1st, 2004 08:56 AM

Car in Perth

Does anyone own a good car in Perth that I can buy in Jan 2005 for a good
price?
rgds
Charles

Axel VK April 1st, 2004 12:07 PM

Car in Perth

Yes. Someone does. In fact, lots of people do.

"Charles van der Genugten" wrote in message
Does anyone own a good car in Perth that I can buy in Jan 2005 for a good
price?
rgds
Charles

Alan April 1st, 2004 02:03 PM

Car in Perth

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:56:26 +0200, "Charles van der Genugten"
wrote:

Does anyone own a good car in Perth that I can buy in Jan 2005 for a good
price?
rgds
Charles

I own a decent car in Pottsville Beach . Pay me enough money and I'll
drive it to Perth and meet you at the airport. It's only 5000km.

Of course, it would be a lot cheaper if you looked up something like

http://drive.com.au/buy/used/search_...SearchScreen=4

or http://tinyurl.com/35woy

and checked out the prices.

Of course, there's also a toll bridge out here I'd like to talk to you
about, The marketing rights could be very lucrative - for me:-)

Cheers, Alan
--

A Mate April 2nd, 2004 03:19 AM

Car in Perth

It's a big city, mate. You'll have no problems getting a car.

Be sure you check out its title through REVS: WA REVS phone number is 1300
304 024.

Get an RACWA or other mechanical check too.
Used cars are a minefield. Rip-offs abound for the over eager, or ignorant
buyer.

Good Luck