TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bus between Nairobi and Arusha (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=126982)

HHH December 12th, 2007 07:40 PM

Bus between Nairobi and Arusha

Please tell me how long is the bus trip between Nairobi and Arusha. Where
does it pick up and drop off in the two cities. Many thanks.

HH

HHH December 12th, 2007 08:06 PM

Bus between Nairobi and Arusha

I have since discovered the web site for the Riverside shuttle. It appears
that the driving time is about three hours, with about two hours allocated
for the border crossing, for a total of about five hours for the journey. Is
that your experience?

HH

. ..