TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Planning to visit Sydney………..need advice! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=149979)

malcolm February 21st, 2009 09:45 AM

Planning to visit Sydney………..need advice!

Hello everyone, I have been planning to visit Sydney with my family. Since, I am real busy with my hectic schedule; I thought that it would be a good place to relax for some days with my entire family. The reason I am here is that I don’t have any close associates that have been there, so I need advice from you people to help me know what are the do’s and dont’s that I need to take care of……..please do advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Orlen February 21st, 2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malcolm (Post 953910)
Hello everyone, I have been planning to visit Sydney with my family. Since, I am real busy with my hectic schedule; I thought that it would be a good place to relax for some days with my entire family. The reason I am here is that I don’t have any close associates that have been there, so I need advice from you people to help me know what are the do’s and dont’s that I need to take care of……..please do advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Sydney is a good place and going with your family is just a great idea. While Australia is a "big country" the urban hubs of Sydney and Melbourne and their surrounding countryside can provide guests with days or weeks of wonderful experiences. Within two hours of Sydney you can be in the beautiful World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains, enjoying quaint villages or exploring a fabulous wilderness of this National Park area. If your desire is for fine food and wine then look for Hunter Valley tours. For the accommodations there, I would advice you to go with resorts united apartments and resorts which are independently owned and operated and are located in some of the most beautiful destinations.

almostbob February 22nd, 2009 04:45 PM

Planning to visit Sydney.....need advice!

--
_ _
"Orlen" wrote in message

self serving BS removed

--
Orlen

Gerrit February 23rd, 2009 12:40 AM

Planning to visit Sydney..need advice!

"almostbob" wrote in message
Alan gives honest answers

Agreed!

But in this case sensible questions. :-)

Gerrit