TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   8/26/2008: WorldPerks Program Merger Update (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=143394)

Ablang August 27th, 2008 01:20 AM

8/26/2008: WorldPerks Program Merger Update

Email from NWA:

Dear xxx,

After the proposed Northwest and Delta® merger was announced last
April, we committed to keep you up to date on the process and
important milestones along the way. Change is never easy, but we want
to assure you that we are making significant progress towards creating
America's premier global airline.

Until we have government approval, we cannot start combining frequent
flyer programs. However, we are working with Delta to ensure the
integration process is smooth and seamless. In the meantime, we can
assure you of the following:

* Your miles are safe and your status is secure.
* You may continue to earn miles, including with our 100+
partners.
* There are new opportunities for you to redeem miles including:
award travel via PerkChoice, vacation packages via NWA
WorldVacations®, personalized luggage tags, and more!

As promised, we'll continue to keep you updated as the merger
progresses. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your
support.

Sincerely,

Bob Soukup
Managing Director, WorldPerks

mrtravel[_2_] August 27th, 2008 06:57 AM

8/26/2008: WorldPerks Program Merger Update

Ablang wrote:

Email from NWA:

If we were interested, wouldn't we sign up so NW could send us the email
directly?