TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Legroom (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34009)

Anonymous July 30th, 2004 05:43 AM

Legroom

We are planning a round the world trip over Christmas/New Year.
I am 6'4" tall and always have legroom problems in economy class.
I have found out that American, Air France, Lufthansa and Air Canada
have
more legroom than other airlines.
The only fixtures in our itinerary are London (departure point),
Sydney and
New Zealand. Otherwise, we are flexible.
Cost is not the main issue, though I cannot afford to travel business
class.
Does anyone have any advice for me? Airlines to use, ways to secure
an
emergency exit seat or upgrade, etc.
Thanks,
Howard