TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Driving direction from Adelaide airport .... (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8004)

4000 psi April 3rd, 2004 03:42 PM

Driving direction from Adelaide airport ....

look at www.mapquest.com for driving directions all over the world ...

"Raqueeb Hassan" wrote in message
om...
Hello there!

I'll be visiting Adelaide shortly. Now, after reaching that "virgin
blue" terminal (airport), I plan to hire a car (Europcar or whatever)
and drive to city centre (rundle mall). Can you please tell me the
driving direction from Adelaide airport? Should I have to drive
through the king william street after crossing victoria square? How
far the glenelg beach from city centre?

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

Raqueeb Hassan
Congo(DRC)

Raqueeb Hassan April 4th, 2004 07:01 AM

Driving direction from Adelaide airport ....

ah, thanks .... rightly said "20 minutes city".

Thanks.

Raqueeb Hassan

Dave Campbell April 4th, 2004 09:48 AM

Driving direction from Adelaide airport ....

Mapquest has maps of Adelaide, but appears to only do driving directions for
North America and Europe. Try http://www.whereis.com.au for Australian
driving directions.

Dave Campbell

"4000 psi" wrote in message
look at www.mapquest.com for driving directions all over the world ...

"Raqueeb Hassan" wrote in message
om...
Hello there!

I'll be visiting Adelaide shortly. Now, after reaching that "virgin
blue" terminal (airport), I plan to hire a car (Europcar or whatever)
and drive to city centre (rundle mall). Can you please tell me the
driving direction from Adelaide airport? Should I have to drive
through the king william street after crossing victoria square? How
far the glenelg beach from city centre?

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

Raqueeb Hassan
Congo(DRC)

Julie April 4th, 2004 11:32 PM

"4000 psi" wrote in message
look at www.mapquest.com for driving directions all over the world ...

"Raqueeb Hassan" wrote in message
om...
Hello there!

I'll be visiting Adelaide shortly. Now, after reaching that "virgin
blue" terminal (airport), I plan to hire a car (Europcar or whatever)
and drive to city centre (rundle mall). Can you please tell me the
driving direction from Adelaide airport? Should I have to drive
through the king william street after crossing victoria square? How
far the glenelg beach from city centre?

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

Raqueeb Hassan
Congo(DRC)

www.travelmate.com.au has very good directions also

Tony Bailey April 5th, 2004 03:39 AM

"Julie" wrote in message

www.travelmate.com.au has very good directions also

Interesting,

Where on the site is their NSW TA Registration?

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Julie April 5th, 2004 05:23 AM

Driving direction from Adelaide airport ....

"Tony Bailey" wrote in message
u...
"Julie" wrote in message

www.travelmate.com.au has very good directions also

Interesting,

Where on the site is their NSW TA Registration?

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

No idea Tony. All I know is I use the site all the time when planning a
caravan holiday. We work out how far we can drive each day and where we
should stop.