TravelBanter

-   Caribbean (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   info on traveling to Puerto Rico (ecotours, where to stay, etc) (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9593)

Jeff May 7th, 2004 07:36 AM

info on traveling to Puerto Rico (ecotours, where to stay, etc)

We are thinking about visiting in early Sept. We would like some
recommendations for travel agents/tour guides who know accommodations
like small hotels, B and Bs, etc, including Vieques. Prefer to
contact a source in Los Angeles if possible, but not necessary.
Someone who could get us the best rates possible. We don't like big
tourist hotels, and we prefer small, quiet places. We also are
interested in any ecotouring outfitters.
How is early Sept. weather-wise??? Any predictions if this will be a
hurricane year??

Thanks in advance,

Jeff