TravelBanter

-   Latin America (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Are Speedos socially acceptable in Cancun ?? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=182233)

[email protected] April 30th, 2016 09:44 PM

Are Speedos socially acceptable in Cancun ??

I just returned from 8 days in Cancun and saw a few speedos walking the beaches and at my resort. I am not a speedo wearer and don't plan on becoming one in the future. However, if someone wants to wear a speedo in Cancun I don't care.

I know women are put off by men in speedos, understood. Yet there are women on the beach wearing bikinis who really shouldn't be. Again, I don't care. Lets not think we are the ones who should police swimwear in Cancun.

People: WEAR WHAT YOU WANT. Speedo or bikini. It is your vacation, don't let narrow minded people make the decision for you.