TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bad experience with SAS check-in service (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=168771)

Me August 31st, 2010 03:41 PM

Bad experience with SAS check-in service

Can SAS personnel talk like this to customer? "We know your foreign
kind - here you are nothing". Experience in Ukraine Boryspil
Internation Airport at the SAS Check-in counter.
http://scalemania.wordpress.com/2010...ith-customers/

Michael[_16_] September 4th, 2010 07:59 PM

"Me" wrote in message
Can SAS personnel talk like this to customer? "We know your foreign
kind - here you are nothing". Experience in Ukraine Boryspil
Internation Airport at the SAS Check-in counter.
http://scalemania.wordpress.com/2010...ith-customers/

It's never a good idea to argue with security staff - and any airport can
make it's own extra rules if it wants to. Why didn't she just throw the
scissiors in the bin? It wouldn't have cost much to buy a new pair later.

Tom P[_6_] September 6th, 2010 10:30 PM

On 08/31/2010 04:41 PM, Me wrote:
Can SAS personnel talk like this to customer? "We know your foreign
kind - here you are nothing". Experience in Ukraine Boryspil
Internation Airport at the SAS Check-in counter.
http://scalemania.wordpress.com/2010...ith-customers/

You are assuming the check-in desk was operated by SAS employees.