TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sen. Kerry, Rep. Matsui Introduce Cruise Safety Bill (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=151688)

Dillon Pyron[_2_] April 5th, 2009 12:06 PM

Sen. Kerry, Rep. Matsui Introduce Cruise Safety Bill

[Default] Thus spake "Bob Smitter" :

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote:

Step One in placing TSA/DHS personnel on every cruise (ship)...this time
where they can wear their uniforms.

PLEASE!!! The last thing I want is the US version of the SS/Gestapo on
board any ship. And don't forget the US has no jurisdiction over events
on foreign-flagged ships in international waters.

The US had no jurisdction over events in a foreign country. Or so
claimed Manuel Noreiga's lawyers.

The US claims absolute jurisdiction over its citizens anywhere in the
world, no mater the legality of the action in the country in question,
and over anyone anywhere in the world who violates a US law affecting
American citizens.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Hi, I'm Michael Phelps and Olympic Gold isn't the only
Gold I'm thinking of.

Hi, I'm Michael Phelps and when I'm on Maui, Wowwie.