TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Req Info (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=182608)

skipfromla March 29th, 2017 08:46 AM

Req Info

We're taking a Holland American cruise on the Maasdam, departing May
26, 2017, for 7 nights, starting in Montreal, going up the St
Lawrence and then down the east coast to Boston, stopping at Quebec
City,Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Sidney and Halifax, Nova
Scotia, Bar Harbor Main and ending in Boston.

I was wondering if any of your have some ideas about which excursions
to take. We like walking tours (not more than a couple of miles) and
historical tours, maybe motor coach tours. We're not interested in
anything too active like kayaking, mountain climbing, etc.

Skip