TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   More Scuba Diving Questions (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=61593)

Slacker March 11th, 2005 12:27 AM

More Scuba Diving Questions

Hello again,

Of the four of us going down to Cancun, both wives, and I think my
buddy will want to just take a local scuba course with a little
instruction and diving in the same day. Even though I am certified I
will join them for that day dive, and then most likely go on a real
dive later in the week by myself. My question now is does anyone know
of a review of dive shops in Cancun that I might be able to reference?
Or is the best way to just ask the resort we are staying at which one
they recommend? Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,

Slacker