TravelBanter

-   Caribbean (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anybody know Panama? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181267)

Marcia Taams June 13th, 2014 10:34 AM

Anybody know Panama?

Panama is a very beautiful country. Lot of history there. The people are very friendly and you have many interesting landscapes and monuments that you can see. I wish you a great vacation. I wasn't there but I'm sure your going to have a great time!

On Sunday, November 3, 2002 4:16:01 PM UTC+2, Leigh Wilson wrote:
Looking to travel/stay in Panama over year's end... looking for hotel
suggestions (especially with a good beach) and travel destinations. thanks
leigh wilson

Lanzo Prazole June 13th, 2014 06:09 PM

Anybody know Panama?

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 02:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Marcia Taams wrote:

Panama is a very beautiful country. Lot of history there. The people
are very friendly and you have many interesting landscapes and
monuments that you can see. I wish you a great vacation. I wasn't there
but I'm sure your going to have a great time!

On Sunday, November 3, 2002 4:16:01 PM UTC+2, Leigh Wilson wrote:
Looking to travel/stay in Panama over year's end... looking for hotel
suggestions (especially with a good beach) and travel destinations. thanks
leigh wilson

Sigh... Another googlegrooper.
Nice of you to wish him/her "a great time" .
However,
You are top-posting to a posting over 12 years old.
When will you googlegroopers learn to read the
dates of the posts you're replying to?

alkbra October 9th, 2014 10:21 AM

I think you have much information about this region and had an experience there. I want to know about your views about this region and where do you stay during your tour? I want to know about the historical places and travel destinations which are much famous among travelers.I hope you will reply soon with nice suggestions.

ORRELL October 10th, 2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcia Taams (Post 1045617)
Panama is a very beautiful country. Lot of history there. The people are very friendly and you have many interesting landscapes and monuments that you can see. I wish you a great vacation. I wasn't there but I'm sure your going to have a great time!

On Sunday, November 3, 2002 4:16:01 PM UTC+2, Leigh Wilson wrote:
Looking to travel/stay in Panama over year's end... looking for hotel
suggestions (especially with a good beach) and travel destinations. thanks
leigh wilson

I have been visited Panama about 2 years ago. I have been there for a business meeting with my brother. This country is filled with countless beautiful and attractions. I liked all its spots that I have been visited but one sight that I always remember is "Pearl Islands". It is an ideal place to explore the natural beauty. These islands filled with lush forests surrounded by white sandy beaches.

alkbra October 23rd, 2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORRELL (Post 1046179)
I have been visited Panama about 2 years ago. I have been there for a business meeting with my brother. This country is filled with countless beautiful and attractions. I liked all its spots that I have been visited but one sight that I always remember is "Pearl Islands". It is an ideal place to explore the natural beauty. These islands filled with lush forests surrounded by white sandy beaches.

really ORRELL! this region offers the supreme sights of nature. I love to visit beach points. Let me know about sandy beaches of this region and best time to visit these spots too.I will go there after my west coast tours.

ORRELL November 7th, 2014 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alkbra (Post 1046288)
really ORRELL! this region offers the supreme sights of nature. I love to visit beach points. Let me know about sandy beaches of this region and best time to visit these spots too.I will go there after my west coast tours.

Well alkbra, if you talk about beach areas then summer is an ideal time to visit. I always love to visit such kind of places in summer vacations. Here I am sharing a list of some beaches of this this city. I hope it will be helpful for you.
1-Comarca Kuna Yala
2-Red Frog Beach
3-Boca Chica
4-Bocas del Toro
5-Pearl Islands

alkbra November 8th, 2014 08:52 AM

Of course ORRELL! your post is full of massive information and helpful for me as well as for others. Would you like to guide me about these attractive destinations one by one? I love to know more attractive regions and detonations of the world. I hope you will give me a complete info about all above mentioned places?

ORRELL November 12th, 2014 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alkbra (Post 1046361)
Of course ORRELL! your post is full of massive information and helpful for me as well as for others. Would you like to guide me about these attractive destinations one by one? I love to know more attractive regions and detonations of the world. I hope you will give me a complete info about all above mentioned places?

Here I am sharing information about few places due to shortage of time because in these days I busy in my exams.
Red Frog Beach:
Red Frog Beach is considered one of the most stunning beaches of Panama. It is also one of my favorite beaches of this state. It offers a variety of activities to its visitors such as; Surfing, Fishing, Snorkeling, kayaking and Stand Up Paddle boarding.
Pearl Islands:
Pearl Islands is also one of the most beautiful regions of Panama. It is a group of more than 200 islands. All of its islands are pretty but Contadora Island is well known due to its attractive resorts.