TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Latest Kung Flu advice: Don't fly anywhere (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=185320)

Byker March 14th, 2020 11:53 PM

Latest Kung Flu advice: Don't fly anywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cx-F45oOnM

Only in Canada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1HZHEFVfT4

Ubiquitous[_2_] March 14th, 2020 11:56 PM

On 3/14/2020 3:53 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cx-F45oOnM

Only in Canada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1HZHEFVfT4

Another bull**** post with bull**** fake-news videos.

Putting up a post with nothing but video links is not appropriate. Only
lying racist KKK fat ****s do that.

Byker March 15th, 2020 12:18 AM

Latest Kung Flu advice: Don't fly anywhere

Another bull**** post with bull**** fake-news videos.

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq. March 15th, 2020 12:26 AM

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 15:56:01 -0700, Ubiquitous wrote:

On 3/14/2020 3:53 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cx-F45oOnM

Only in Canada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1HZHEFVfT4

Another bull**** post with bull**** fake-news videos.

Putting up a post with nothing but video links is not appropriate. Only
lying racist KKK fat ****s do that.

Yup, it's too bad when lazy and rude ****s attempt
to morph Usenet, a text forum, into some sort of
video chat room.

While a video link isn't completely unacceptable
the author of the post should include enough text
to describe the gist of the video so those who
might be interested can at least make an intelligent
choice whether to use the link or not.

As for me, I rarely click on video links. I come here
to read which is an activity that nourished the brain
while videos are know to make Johnny a dull lad.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

OrigInfoJunkie March 15th, 2020 12:26 AM

On 3/14/2020 4:18 PM, Byker wrote:
Another bull**** post with bull**** fake-news videos.

Another display of ByKKKer impotence.

Byker March 15th, 2020 12:54 AM

""Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."" wrote in message

Yup, it's too bad when lazy and rude ****s attempt to morph Usenet, a text
forum, into some sort of video chat room.

What was that about a picture being worth a thousand words?

While a video link isn't completely unacceptable the author of the post
should include enough text to describe the gist of the video so those who
might be interested can at least make an intelligent choice whether to use
the link or not.

Well, click on it and find out.

As for me, I rarely click on video links.

Admit it, you can't resist them.

I come here to read which is an activity that nourished the brain while
videos are know to make Johnny a dull lad.

The same people who refrain from clicking on YT links are the same ones who
**** and moan about TinyUrl links, rather than copying-and-pasting long,
broken URLs back together...

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq. March 15th, 2020 01:18 AM

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 18:54:32 -0500, "Byker" wrote:
""Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."" wrote in messagenews:lppq6fd320emgnmhpptr349717lmgobj8t@4ax .com...

Yup, it's too bad when lazy and rude ****s attempt to morph Usenet, a text
forum, into some sort of video chat room.

What was that about a picture being worth a thousand words?

While a video link isn't completely unacceptable the author of the post
should include enough text to describe the gist of the video so those who
might be interested can at least make an intelligent choice whether to use
the link or not.

Well, click on it and find out.

No!

As for me, I rarely click on video links.

Admit it, you can't resist them.

I resist them easily.

I come here to read which is an activity that nourished the brain while
videos are know to make Johnny a dull lad.

The same people who refrain from clicking on YT links are the same ones who
**** and moan about TinyUrl links, rather than copying-and-pasting long,
broken URLs back together...

Oh, that's another thing that ****es me off... wrapped and borked hyperlinks.

There is no reason to post wrapped links other than stupidity and/or
laziness. I NEVER post long links that wrap and bork because I'm not
some dumbass Usenet n00b!

My long links remain all on a single long line.

I do this as a courtesy to my large and appreciate reading audience
so that their Usenet experience is enhanced and pleasant.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

Byker March 15th, 2020 04:05 AM

Latest Kung Flu advice: Don't fly anywhere

Ever hear of the fact that *all* of the groups to which you posted are
text-only groups, and that links to undocumented, bull**** videos are
*always* inappropriate?

I would post binaries but Earthlink doesn't allow that in non-binary NGs
anymore...

Ubiquitous[_2_] March 15th, 2020 04:22 AM

On 3/14/2020 8:05 PM, Byker wrote:

Ever hear of the fact that *all* of the groups to which you posted are
text-only groups, and that links to undocumented, bull**** videos are
*always* inappropriate?

Ha ha ha ha ha! ByKKKer once *AGAIN* waves his impotence and incompetence
around like a banner. What a cheap, impotent, do-nothing **** ByKKKer
is...and is proud to announce!

I would post binaries but Earthlink

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA! ****ing "Earthlink." How about Mindspring?

You stupid, impotent, squat-to-**** ****.

Keema's Nan March 15th, 2020 09:34 AM

Latest Kung Flu advice: Don't fly anywhere

On 14 Mar 2020, Ubiquitous wrote
(in article ):

On 3/14/2020 3:53 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cx-F45oOnM

Only in Canada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1HZHEFVfT4

Another bull**** post with bull**** fake-news videos.

Putting up a post with nothing but video links is not appropriate. Only
lying racist KKK fat ****s do that.

Due you have a youtube video to back up your claim?