TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   "Share" program (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=179048)

[email protected] January 15th, 2013 06:30 AM

"Share" program

I have been searching online and roomster is the best site to find roommates in all areas. They have people that go on there site and sign up for free and it didn't take me long to find me a room. The room was in new york which is a highly populated area. I just feel like it is a good thing to let other people know about a site that helped me find a room for rent the same day. It is a awesome site and I would recommend it to everyone whos interested in finding rooms or even if you have a room to let.

It can be hard sometime to find roommates in certain areas but with roomster you can find a room for rent and all locations which is in my opinion great. The room I found in new york was a nice room and in a good environment. I was surely please with the results and emails that I have received. At first before I found this site it was very frustrating trying to find me a room. But to let you get started with your search for your room for rent go to the link below and good luck.

https://bitly.com/UfKfln

Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ January 15th, 2013 02:33 PM

"Share" program

On Jan 15, 1:30*am, wrote:
[...]

Please forgive me, but this is a thread from nearly 13 years ago, and
it was concerned with sharing a room on a cruise ship, not finding a
room to rent.

DG

Christine Cruiser February 14th, 2013 01:02 AM

"Share" program

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:33:53 -0800 (PST), Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ
wrote:

Please forgive me, but this is a thread from nearly 13 years ago, and
it was concerned with sharing a room on a cruise ship, not finding a
room to rent.

DG

Yeah and you would know about "room sharing", wouldn't you Dickie ?

Oh DANNI NOTBOY....LOL

Observant Lurker February 15th, 2013 09:20 PM

"Share" program

wrote:

Please forgive me, but this is a thread from nearly 13 years ago, and
it was concerned with sharing a room on a cruise ship, not finding a
room to rent.

DG

Yeah and you would know about "room sharing", wouldn't you Dickie ?

Oh DANNI NOTBOY....LOL

naughty.......naughty....that was not nice. Wasn't Dickie involved in a
lawsuit a few years ago concerning this very subject? :)

Christine Cruiser February 16th, 2013 04:54 AM

"Share" program

wrote:

Please forgive me, but this is a thread from nearly 13 years ago, and
it was concerned with sharing a room on a cruise ship, not finding a
room to rent.

DG

Yeah and you would know about "room sharing", wouldn't you Dickie ?

Oh DANNI NOTBOY....LOL

naughty.......naughty....that was not nice. Wasn't Dickie involved in a
lawsuit a few years ago concerning this very subject? :)

You think he's out on probation? I thought sentences were mandatory
terms served for Involuntary Incest.

Or maybe the sentencing was lighter for Voluntary Incest!

LOL the pervs.

DANNI can't you hear me?

Observant Lurker February 16th, 2013 06:10 PM

"Share" program

wrote:

Please forgive me, but this is a thread from nearly 13 years ago, and
it was concerned with sharing a room on a cruise ship, not finding a
room to rent.

DG

Yeah and you would know about "room sharing", wouldn't you Dickie ?

Oh DANNI NOTBOY....LOL

naughty.......naughty....that was not nice. Wasn't Dickie involved in a
lawsuit a few years ago concerning this very subject? :)

You think he's out on probation? I thought sentences were mandatory
terms served for Involuntary Incest.

Or maybe the sentencing was lighter for Voluntary Incest!

LOL the pervs.

DANNI can't you hear me?

I'm not sure what really happened, but my information tells me that dickie
sued a certain person, who made remarks about dickies sleeping arrangments.
It went to court and this guy who got sued; an ass**** with a very big
mouth has disappeared from the web. If he has not disappeared, then he is
posting under a different ID and now keeps his mouth under control.
Which benefits all people who have to listen to this guy.

Christine Cruiser February 21st, 2013 07:03 AM

"Share" program

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:10:34 -0800, Observant Lurker wrote:

I'm not sure what really happened, but my information tells me that dickie
sued a certain person, who made remarks about dickies sleeping arrangments.
It went to court and this guy who got sued; an ass**** with a very big
mouth has disappeared from the web. If he has not disappeared, then he is
posting under a different ID and now keeps his mouth under control.
Which benefits all people who have to listen to this guy.

Got that right! lol