TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Awesome African Safari (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=674)

Dirk Waldik May 5th, 2004 04:32 PM

Awesome African Safari

Hi travellers,
A good friend of mine is doing an awesome trip to Africa and I was wondering
if here are some people are keen in joining. I really can recommend it.
Here is Tim's mail:

travel companions wanted for African Safari

Hello

A few friends and I have planned an amazing 3 week Safari around Africa.
We've obtained a fully equipped Safari truck and are looking for laidback
travel companions to help share the costs.

More info can be found at www.lostamigos.net/africa or email .
Look forward to hearing from you.

Does anyone else know a good place to find travellers for trips in any way.
I personally would like to do a motorbike trip through the desert.

Cheers Dirk

Johan W. Elzenga May 5th, 2004 05:17 PM

Awesome African Safari

Dirk Waldik wrote:

A few friends and I have planned an amazing 3 week Safari around Africa.

THREE weeks for a trip around Africa? That is indeed amazing! That truck
must be doing something like 500 miles an hour!

--
Johan W. Elzenga johanatjohanfoto.nl
Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/

Hans-Georg Michna May 5th, 2004 06:52 PM

Awesome African Safari

lid (Johan W. Elzenga) wrote:

Dirk Waldik wrote:

A few friends and I have planned an amazing 3 week Safari around Africa.

THREE weeks for a trip around Africa? That is indeed amazing! That truck
must be doing something like 500 miles an hour!

Ha!