TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Swimming pool for public use London (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181459)

Király[_1_] September 20th, 2014 11:44 PM

Swimming pool for public use London

Martin wrote:
Will you be taking one home with you?

I'll pack mine in my carry-on to avoid the checked bag fee.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.

alkbra October 17th, 2014 05:44 AM

Király! Can you tell me where are you going to enjoy swimming in London? Do you know about the swimming pools of London where you can enjoy swimming free of cost? I just know little about it because my brother told me about Dolphin Square; but I am confused about it. Would you like to help me, let me know the list of the pools where I can enjoy swimming free of cost?

ORRELL October 18th, 2014 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alkbra (Post 1046215)
Király! Can you tell me where are you going to enjoy swimming in London? Do you know about the swimming pools of London where you can enjoy swimming free of cost? I just know little about it because my brother told me about Dolphin Square; but I am confused about it. Would you like to help me, let me know the list of the pools where I can enjoy swimming free of cost?

I have good experience in Dolphin Square. It is a perfect place to enjoy the swimming. It is also an ideal place if you prefer your exercise at a more leisurely level. It has 1,000m2 of carefully-planned floorspace and 17 meter pool that is design beautifully.

alkbra October 20th, 2014 05:35 AM

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in London and can tell me about them.

tim..... October 20th, 2014 11:41 AM

"alkbra" wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

go to Google maps

centre on the are of London that you are visiting

type swimming pools in the search bar

HTH

HAND

tim

JohnT[_10_] October 20th, 2014 09:06 PM

"alkbra" wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

The Landmark Hotel, at
222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ
has a swimming pool.

--
JohnT

JohnT[_10_] October 21st, 2014 09:54 AM

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:06:52 +0100, "JohnT" wrote:

"alkbra" wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

The Landmark Hotel, at
222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ
has a swimming pool.

There's an Olympic pool somewhere.

http://londonaquaticscentre.org/swimming/public#tickets
--
JohnT

alkbra October 22nd, 2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin[_2_] (Post 1046244)
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:54:45 +0100, "JohnT" wrote:

"Martin"
lid wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:06:52 +0100, "JohnT"
wrote:

"alkbra"
wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

The Landmark Hotel, at
222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ
has a swimming pool.

There's an Olympic pool somewhere.

.... under Wembley Arena
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wembley_Arena

http://londonaquaticscentre.org/swimming/public#tickets

--

Martin in Zuid Holland

I am pleased to see your suggestion and active participation. All members suggest me in a good way I think now will enjoy swimming at different places in London especially I will go for The Landmark Hotel, at 222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ . I want to appreciate your way of suggestion. Now I will go there without any confusion. Kind regards buddy!

ORRELL November 28th, 2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alkbra (Post 1046265)
I am pleased to see your suggestion and active participation. All members suggest me in a good way I think now will enjoy swimming at different places in London especially I will go for The Landmark Hotel, at 222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ . I want to appreciate your way of suggestion. Now I will go there without any confusion. Kind regards buddy!

Yes alkbra, you should go there and visit this place. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and this tour will become one of the enjoyable and memorable tours of your life. My friend Christmas is coming and I want to what's your plan on this great occasion? I have a plan to visit the New Your city to celebrate my Christmas and New Year.

Alley December 3rd, 2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORRELL (Post 1046603)
Yes alkbra, you should go there and visit this place. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and this tour will become one of the enjoyable and memorable tours of your life. My friend Christmas is coming and I want to what's your plan on this great occasion? I have a plan to visit the New Your city to celebrate my Christmas and New Year.

Orrell! The New York City is the best place to celebrate your Christmas and make it special. I have also decided to take my family there because there is lots of fun and excitement that is waiting for us. I will stay there for the New year and see then see the magnificent fire work.