TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Keeping in touch (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181955)

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) June 27th, 2015 08:22 PM

Keeping in touch

Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on the
whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

Bert[_2_] June 27th, 2015 10:28 PM

Keeping in touch

In "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on
the
whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

Either a coded message to activate a terror cell somewhere, or an
unfortunately mis-directed email.

That's what happens when you use the same program for news and email :-)

--
St. Paul, MN

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) June 28th, 2015 01:45 AM

Keeping in touch

OOPS!!!! (Sorry about that - Now I'm wondering whether my message got
where I INTENDED it to go!)

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on the
whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) June 28th, 2015 01:47 AM

Keeping in touch

wrote:

Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on
the
whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

Either a coded message to activate a terror cell somewhere, or an
unfortunately mis-directed email.

That's what happens when you use the same program for news and email :-)

But I DON'T!!!!

Bert[_2_] June 28th, 2015 04:45 PM

wrote:

Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on
the
whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

Either a coded message to activate a terror cell somewhere, or an
unfortunately mis-directed email.

That's what happens when you use the same program for news and email
:-)

But I DON'T!!!!

Oh. When I saw that you use Thunderbird to access newsgroups, I simply
assumed.

--
St. Paul, MN

Gregory Morrow[_204_] June 29th, 2015 07:29 PM

Keeping in touch

M@gd@ wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 17:45:30 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... OOPS!!!! (Sorry about that - Now I'm wondering whether my message got
... where I INTENDED it to go!)

If it was rec.travel.europe, it worked!

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Tom P[_6_] June 30th, 2015 10:05 AM

Keeping in touch

On 06/28/2015 02:45 AM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
OOPS!!!! (Sorry about that - Now I'm wondering whether my message got
where I INTENDED it to go!)

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on
the whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

Hi, good to know you're still around!

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) June 30th, 2015 08:14 PM

Keeping in touch

M@gd@ wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 17:45:30 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... OOPS!!!! (Sorry about that - Now I'm wondering whether my message got
... where I INTENDED it to go!)

If it was rec.travel.europe, it worked!

Yeah, I saw that (Hence the "OOPS"). It SHOULD have been a personal
E-mail, but didn't show up in my "sent" file.

S Viemeister[_2_] July 1st, 2015 11:54 AM

Keeping in touch

On 7/1/2015 4:44 AM, M@gd@ wrote:

Good to know *some* people are still around! I miss Usenet... :(

As do I.