TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   CAPE LIBERTY (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=163299)

Surfer E2468 March 5th, 2010 10:31 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Sue Mullen March 5th, 2010 11:54 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days

Bon Voyage Annie I hope you and hubby enjoy your cruise. As I said
before, you will have no problems finding the port, an easy drive up the
turnpike.

sue

Becca March 6th, 2010 06:05 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy the warm weather and the sunshine.
Come back and tell us all about it.

Becca

Jean O'Boyle[_3_] March 6th, 2010 06:12 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

" Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days

Bon Voyage, Annie! Have a wonderful cruise and return healthy and safe.
Maybe we will bump into you somewhere on the seas at some port next week!

--Jean

Sue Mullen March 6th, 2010 06:19 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
" Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days

Bon Voyage, Annie! Have a wonderful cruise and return healthy and safe.
Maybe we will bump into you somewhere on the seas at some port next week!

Jean, where are you headed this time?

Have a wonderful cruise.

sue

Jean O'Boyle[_3_] March 6th, 2010 08:57 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
" Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days

Bon Voyage, Annie! Have a wonderful cruise and return healthy and safe.
Maybe we will bump into you somewhere on the seas at some port next week!

Jean, where are you headed this time?

Have a wonderful cruise.

Hi Sue,
We are taking the Oceania Regatta 12 day cruise going to Turks & Caicos,
Cayo Levantado, Tortola, BVI, Antigua,
St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Barts and Virgin Gorda, BVI. leaving on March
9th.... Tobie & Barb, Ermalee and Doris (aka Cruise Crazy) and her husband
will be on it with us! I lost seven pounds preparing for this cruise..;-)
Thanks for the good wishes...we will try and have a good time! ;-0

--Jean

Sue Mullen March 6th, 2010 09:55 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
" Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days
Bon Voyage, Annie! Have a wonderful cruise and return healthy and safe.
Maybe we will bump into you somewhere on the seas at some port next week!

Jean, where are you headed this time?

Have a wonderful cruise.

Hi Sue,
We are taking the Oceania Regatta 12 day cruise going to Turks & Caicos,
Cayo Levantado, Tortola, BVI, Antigua,
St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Barts and Virgin Gorda, BVI. leaving on March
9th.... Tobie & Barb, Ermalee and Doris (aka Cruise Crazy) and her husband
will be on it with us! I lost seven pounds preparing for this cruise..;-)
Thanks for the good wishes...we will try and have a good time! ;-0

Aaaah, yes! I knew about this cruise but didn't know it was now. Great
itin. and how cool that you will get to meet Doris and her husband. I
know you will have a great time without even trying.

sue

Ermalee McCauley[_2_] March 6th, 2010 10:21 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
" Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days

Bon Voyage, Annie! Have a wonderful cruise and return healthy and safe.
Maybe we will bump into you somewhere on the seas at some port next week!

--Jean

Adding my Bon Voyage wishes to you Annie. Smooth sailing!

Ermalee

Ermalee McCauley[_2_] March 6th, 2010 10:23 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
" Surfer E2468 wrote:
Well ,it looks like we lucked out,weather getting nicer leaving in just
a day and 1/2 for 12 days
Bon Voyage, Annie! Have a wonderful cruise and return healthy and safe.
Maybe we will bump into you somewhere on the seas at some port next week!

Jean, where are you headed this time?

Have a wonderful cruise.

Hi Sue,
We are taking the Oceania Regatta 12 day cruise going to Turks & Caicos,
Cayo Levantado, Tortola, BVI, Antigua,
St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Barts and Virgin Gorda, BVI. leaving on March
9th.... Tobie & Barb, Ermalee and Doris (aka Cruise Crazy) and her husband
will be on it with us! I lost seven pounds preparing for this cruise..;-)
Thanks for the good wishes...we will try and have a good time! ;-0

--Jean

We WILL have a good time. LOL

Ermalee

Surfer E2468 March 6th, 2010 10:37 PM

CAPE LIBERTY

To all others taking the cruise the 9th smooth sailing and hope we have
as good a time as i know you all will,we also will hit antigua,but do
not know which day.Think it is the 15th of march on a monday. now
turning my web off. Annie

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..