TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   French air traffic control? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=166949)

Tom P[_6_] June 16th, 2010 04:30 PM

French air traffic control?

Anybody know how I can find out if there are any strikes planned in the
next few days and when? There were delays yesterday allegedly caused by
the ATC but I can't find any details.

T.

Runge121 June 16th, 2010 08:42 PM

French air traffic control?

No.

"Tom P" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion
: ...
Anybody know how I can find out if there are any strikes planned in the
next few days and when? There were delays yesterday allegedly caused by
the ATC but I can't find any details.

T.

Frank Hucklenbroich June 17th, 2010 09:12 AM

French air traffic control?

Am Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:30:44 +0200 schrieb Tom P:

Anybody know how I can find out if there are any strikes planned in the
next few days and when?

Maybe keep track of the english news on Radio France Inter:
http://www.english.rfi.fr/france

Or look up the websites of the airport you intend to travel to.

Regards,

Frank

irwell June 17th, 2010 03:58 PM

French air traffic control?

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:30:44 +0200, Tom P wrote:

Anybody know how I can find out if there are any strikes planned in the
next few days and when? There were delays yesterday allegedly caused by
the ATC but I can't find any details.

T.

It's France, just wait five minutes for another Manifestation.

Runge121 June 17th, 2010 08:11 PM

Irwell the good friend