TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Miami to Port Everglades? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21115)

Jeff Terpstra October 31st, 2003 08:44 PM

Miami to Port Everglades?

Had made hotel reservations in Miami area to embark, was told that we have
to embark from Port Everglades because of a convention there. How many miles
is Miami to Port Everglades? Should I take cab, shuttle or what from Miami
to Port Everglades. Thanks for any info.

Howard Garland October 31st, 2003 10:33 PM

Miami to Port Everglades?

Hire a private car ($60-$70). The primary problem with metered cabs, is
that port security can sometimes create quite a queue these days, and
you don't want to be in a long queue when the meter is ticking.

Howard

Jeff Terpstra wrote:

Had made hotel reservations in Miami area to embark, was told that we have
to embark from Port Everglades because of a convention there. How many miles
is Miami to Port Everglades? Should I take cab, shuttle or what from Miami
to Port Everglades. Thanks for any info.

JLeary256 November 1st, 2003 11:12 AM

Miami to Port Everglades?

about 30 miles

Jay November 1st, 2003 11:14 PM

Miami to Port Everglades?

Jeff Terpstra wrote:
Had made hotel reservations in Miami area to embark, was told that we have
to embark from Port Everglades because of a convention there. How many miles
is Miami to Port Everglades? Should I take cab, shuttle or what from Miami
to Port Everglades. Thanks for any info.

Super Shuttle is a good way to go........