TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Costa Rica Vacation Questions (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=61351)

Pete March 8th, 2005 12:50 AM

Costa Rica Vacation Questions

Hi there ... We're a young family - kids 9 & 11. Looking for a
one-week resort vacation, nice beach and activities. All-inclusive or
not is ok. I'd like the option for a couple of eco-tours during the
week, as long as it wounldn't take all day to get here. Any
suggestions of both hotels/resorts and tours? Thanks!

[ Moderator's note: Since this is an all-inclusive resort group,
please keep on topic if you respond to the group. ]