TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   hi,happy new year! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=129019)

kjldf January 7th, 2008 04:58 PM

hi,happy new year!

Happy new year!

The celebration new year soon arrival, Our company promotes thegrand
expense, so long as the customer spend 99usd, may select and purchase
a coat in the shop, a pair of pants, with a pair of shoe, leteach
person's Christmas all are such joy

A:1shoes+1cloth+1jeans=99usd
B:1shoes+1cloth+1jeans+1handbag=119usd
C:12product(shoes,cloth,jeans)=319 usd

and send the beijing olympic games souvenir's gift for free.

please visit this site: www.silkonroad.com
Email:
MSN:

YayooID:

[email protected] January 7th, 2008 06:22 PM

hi,happy new year!

Do NOT BUY from them. They are known scammers, you western-unioned
your money
to them and they dont ship you the items you ordered. Instead, they
will ask you to
change your order to what they have in stock which is total junk. Of
course, they will tell you the items are in stock when you place your
order but once you have paid, you are screwed. These *******s took me
for $530 and have not shipped . They tried talking me into accepting
items i dont want.

Runge 9 January 7th, 2008 10:14 PM

hi,happy new year!

nothing to do, eh martin

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:58:23 -0800 (PST), kjldf
wrote:

Happy new year!

The celebration new year soon arrival,

Rubbish, it's almost a year away.

Our company promotes thegrand
expense.

We have close relatives who do it for us at no charge.
--

Martin