TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Shenzhen Fever has launched its new site for travel information (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89519)

Fever May 14th, 2006 12:03 PM

Shenzhen Fever has launched its new site for travel information

Shenzhen Fever has launched its new site for travel information,
ticketing, tours and flights.

Ready for travel? Fever Travel has the deals and services for you ~
professional dedicated agents with the attitude of truly inspired
travelers themselves. So far we combine a total net group of over
150yrs of travel destinations. We support all travel-log companies,
blogs, airlines, info-sites and even Mr. Virgin!

Have you even thought about diving in Mongolia, cruising with the stars

in Antibes, ballooning Australia, photographing Tibet? One Life ~ One
Chance ~ Live your dreams with us...

http://travel-fever.shenzhen-fever.com/