TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Follow Up - Liberty Cruise from Hell (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=177310)

Oldsarge May 20th, 2012 11:12 PM

Follow Up - Liberty Cruise from Hell

Well folks, after a long period of consideration, we have decided to
do it again with Carnival. Mainly because we got a pretty good deal
and it's on my bucket list.

Carnival Miracle sailing from New York City on March 16, 2013, going
through the Panama Canal and on to LA. Some stops along the way, but
I'm a cruiser, not a shopper.

We made damn sure this tiime to book a cabin between to other decks
with cabins. That should take care of any noise problems. In fact, we
are located in the last quarter of the ship and there's nothiing there
for a couple decks above and below. At least the diining room is just
two floors below us. I think we will enjoy this one. It's 15 days.

Our cabin number is 5173 - balcony.

I know we might get knocked around a bit being so far back, but I'd
rather get rocked to sleep than enduring endless dragging of
furniture.

Anyone else bookiing this cruise?