TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trip Report SOU - BFS Flybe (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1053)

blib September 28th, 2003 12:33 PM

Trip Report SOU - BFS Flybe

I tell you Southampton Airport is a dream.. No check in queues, security
takes about 2 mins..
Anyway, checked in early to get airside to avoid some planespotting bore
talking at me.
Flybe staff very friendly and polite. boarded at about 10 mins prior to
departure, plane was about 95% full. First time for me on a Dash 8, and a
little bit of advice, don't sit near an engine, your ears will be ringing
for days. Drinks were for sale throughout the flight, 2GBP for a small can
of Kronenburg so not horrendously bad. Flight was quite bumpy, lots of
turbulance, seat pitch was OK, landing very bumpy. In conclusion, not a bad
litle airline. I'll be flying back from Dublin with BMI next week so I'll
let you know how that goes.