TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Sandals Princesa Del Mar in Varadero Cuba (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100253)

[email protected] November 9th, 2006 04:13 AM

Sandals Princesa Del Mar in Varadero Cuba

Hello,

Two weeks ago I booked an all inclusive vacation to the Sandals
Princesa in Cuba. At that time they had a website. Now the website
redirects to Sandals Hicacos. And it no longer shows up in the Air
Canada Vacations list of hotels to book at. Does anyone know what has
happened to it and should I be concerned about my vacation?