TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   hi, i'm shueqry, a new member... (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108829)

shueqry April 3rd, 2007 08:30 PM

hi, i'm shueqry, a new member...

hi friend, how r u?

I am shueqry from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. I'm 26 years old,
single, and want to know have more friends from another country,
especially in asia, us, canada or carribean..

I like to travel, how about you?..

thats why i joined this group..i want to know more about travelling in
asia, from my own neighbourhood! I've heard about Bali, Hong Kong,
Bangkok, Manila and Brunei. Boy, i really glad if i have friend from
those countries..

I invite you to drop me a message, or just two words of 'hi' ..can?

Thanks :-) I'm waiting there..see you soon..

shueqry,
kota kinabalu, malaysia