TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Names on UAL reservations? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=171646)

[email protected][_1_] February 16th, 2011 01:10 AM

Names on UAL reservations?

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed that the
names listed on this reservation were listed as.

MichaelA Graham instead of Michael A Graham

The other 2 names were also listed in the same way.

Should be worried?
Michael

irwell February 16th, 2011 02:57 AM

Names on UAL reservations?

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:10:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed that the
names listed on this reservation were listed as.

MichaelA Graham instead of Michael A Graham

The other 2 names were also listed in the same way.

Should be worried?
Michael

Yes, get in touch right now.
The check-in agents can try to charge you for
name change on every leg of the trip.

Steve Cain February 16th, 2011 03:28 AM

Names on UAL reservations?

No Problem. You simply have fields running together. Likely this is not
how it will appear on your boarding pass and it will PASS regardless.
Assuming you have a passport or license per Michael A Graham

wrote in message

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed that the
names listed on this reservation were listed as.

MichaelA Graham instead of Michael A Graham

The other 2 names were also listed in the same way.

Should be worried?
Michael

Runge 128 February 16th, 2011 06:28 AM

Names on UAL reservations?

Lol irwell knows.

"Irwell" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:10:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed that the
names listed on this reservation were listed as.

MichaelA Graham instead of Michael A Graham

The other 2 names were also listed in the same way.

Should be worried?
Michael

Yes, get in touch right now.
The check-in agents can try to charge you for
name change on every leg of the trip.

[email protected] February 16th, 2011 06:29 AM

wrote:

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed that the
names listed on this reservation were listed as.

MichaelA Graham instead of Michael A Graham

The other 2 names were also listed in the same way.

Should be worried?

They've done that to me lately too, and I had no problems.

-- Larry