TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   VALENTINE'S GROUP CRUISE (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=148262)

Michael Thacker January 6th, 2009 12:07 AM

VALENTINE'S GROUP CRUISE

Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on George's Solstice
valentines cruise is? I am thinking of booking a night or two at a
specialty restaurant and don't want to conflict with a formal night!

Thanks Mike

Tom K January 6th, 2009 04:34 AM

VALENTINE'S GROUP CRUISE

Which are the days at sea... those are usually the formal nights.

"Michael Thacker" wrote in message
Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on George's Solstice
valentines cruise is? I am thinking of booking a night or two at a
specialty restaurant and don't want to conflict with a formal night!

Thanks Mike

Celebrity Cruiser January 6th, 2009 12:52 PM

VALENTINE'S GROUP CRUISE

On Jan 5, 7:07*pm, "Michael Thacker" wrote:
Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on George's Solstice
valentines cruise is? *I am thinking of booking a night or two at a
specialty restaurant and don't want to conflict with a formal night!

Thanks Mike

Hey Mike,
If it is a typical Celebrity 7 night cruise, formal nights would be
the second evening and the second to last evening. Look your best for
your Valentine !

Mark
NJ

Becca[_3_] January 6th, 2009 08:59 PM

VALENTINE'S GROUP CRUISE

Michael Thacker wrote:
Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on George's Solstice
valentines cruise is? I am thinking of booking a night or two at a
specialty restaurant and don't want to conflict with a formal night!

Thanks Mike

Formal nights are Monday and Friday.

Becca