TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   needs lots of amateur photos of Australia for CD project (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7927)

Kookaburra March 16th, 2004 10:07 AM

needs lots of amateur photos of Australia for CD project

Hi all photo amateurs and lovers of Australia

I am trying to put together a CD about Australia to be given with our
'all Australian' boardgame.
for this I need about 400 photos of Australia, Australian animals,
etc...

if you are interested to participate, please read more at

http://www.kookaburragame.com/cdproject

Many thanks

Claude

www.KookaburraGame.com

Natalie March 16th, 2004 11:41 AM

needs lots of amateur photos of Australia for CD project

By when do you want the photos, max?
Nat

"Kookaburra" wrote in message
m...
Hi all photo amateurs and lovers of Australia

I am trying to put together a CD about Australia to be given with our
'all Australian' boardgame.
for this I need about 400 photos of Australia, Australian animals,
etc...

if you are interested to participate, please read more at

http://www.kookaburragame.com/cdproject

Many thanks

Claude

www.KookaburraGame.com

Raffi Balmanoukian March 16th, 2004 12:12 PM

needs lots of amateur photos of Australia for CD project

in article , Kookaburra at
wrote on 3/16/04 6:07 AM:

Hi all photo amateurs and lovers of Australia

I am trying to put together a CD about Australia to be given with our
'all Australian' boardgame.
for this I need about 400 photos of Australia, Australian animals,
etc...

if you are interested to participate, please read more at

http://www.kookaburragame.com/cdproject

Many thanks

Claude

www.KookaburraGame.com

$1.25 per photo.....and I thought the CBC was cheap!

Volkan Gueler March 16th, 2004 02:24 PM

needs lots of amateur photos of Australia for CD project

check out
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/268

there are lots of autralia photos, very high quality

cheers,
volkan

Kookaburra wrote:
Hi all photo amateurs and lovers of Australia

I am trying to put together a CD about Australia to be given with our
'all Australian' boardgame.
for this I need about 400 photos of Australia, Australian animals,
etc...

if you are interested to participate, please read more at

http://www.kookaburragame.com/cdproject

Many thanks

Claude

www.KookaburraGame.com

Kookaburra March 16th, 2004 07:27 PM

"Natalie" wrote in message ...
By when do you want the photos, max?
Nat

sooner rather than later ... like march 2004
it may be easier to contact me directly on

thanks

Kookaburra March 16th, 2004 07:30 PM

Volkan Gueler wrote in message ...
check out
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/268

there are lots of autralia photos, very high quality

cheers,
volkan

they are indeed very good ... but i'm not sure about copyright as i
had some problems translating .. my german's not that good these days.
I will ask them.

Claude

www.KookaburraGame.com