TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tanzania: a flight from Europe to Arusha? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=176677)

Keith[_3_] March 3rd, 2012 12:41 AM

Tanzania: a flight from Europe to Arusha?

wrote in message
Hi, I'd like to buy a flight on the web but I don't succeed to find a
flight from Europe to Arusha. Are there flights?
Tnanks!

Arusha is only serviced by Fly540 and Zanair. Your best bet is to fly into
Kilimanjaro and head over to Arusha. Arusha is 30 miles away, so not much
point in flying there from JRO even though you can.

Keith

[email protected] March 4th, 2012 08:07 PM

Tanzania: a flight from Europe to Arusha?

Ok, thanks for your info. Therefore I will reach Mombasa (I like
seaside) and from there I will take a bus to Arusha.